As you may remember I switched to ConvertKit last year and am still really loving my experience. The functionality is great – I can tag people as I need to and automise all over the place. Some clients have asked what the backend would look like and wether switching was worth it, so I made a little video taking you behind the scenes. Email me if you have any questions at all!
- 7 powerful things to do when business is slow over the summer
- The tools I am using to run my business and how I am keeping them under 130 USD/month
- Getting started with ConvertKit
- The good, the bad and the magical: How my second year in business went down
- How to get started creating online courses with Teachable