I am Sarah – a web designer, online marketing expert and day dreamer. I am here to support cool people like you all over the world with practical advice, beautiful custom made websites and useful resources.
I blog about all things WordPress, web design and online marketing – its my passion to help people to create amazing websites, find clarity, build their dream businesses and strengthen self-love in any way that works for them.
I offer custom web design packages for entrepreneurs and online marketing support for like-minded people which is a real labour of love to me. For those who want to learn how to make some magic on a budget, I created the Online Awesomeness School with trainings on WordPress web design and DIY branding.
If you have questions or would like to get in touch, you can do so here.
I started my first own business as a freelance writer at the youthful age of 19 and while I kind of always knew that I wanted to create something awesome and meaningful, it took me ages to figure out how exactly to make that magic happen in a way that would sustain me. Long story short, like many young people I was super confused about what to do with my life and did a two year business training in order to be independent asap, then became a management assistant in London and progressed to be an HR manager for a start up in Berlin. So not my jam!
I experienced a beautiful turning point in my mid twenties – I earned my first degree with the Open University, trained as a yoga teacher with the Sivanada school in Italy and completed a thai yoga massage course at the Mudita school in London. I also got five awesome years of working creatively for myself under my belt and started getting published in international journals and magazines. I hibernated for a while, wrote a lot of poetry and took more classes in photography, design and creative writing. It was a slow caterpillar to butterfly process, which was lovingly supported by my dog Orlando.
As my confidence and creativity grew, I started teaching donation based, body-positive queer yoga classes and enrolled for an MA in Creative Media (best decision ever). I edited and self-published the anthology “A jar of queer feelings” and taught myself more about community work, social justice, mindfulness, sustainability and radical self-love.
Things really took off when I graduated from Marie Forleo`s b-school in spring 2015 – the course deepened my understanding not only of web design and digital strategy, but also of sustainable business models and authentic marketing. Working for myself from home gave me the chance to recover from lots of stress-related symptoms and think critically about how I want to do things.
My mission is to share all the amazing support, tools and insights I gathered over the years with people like you who want to make a positive difference in the world and are not afraid to do things differently.
If you work with me, you can expect heart-centred advice, deep respect for your work and a lot of care.
I want my work to be as accessible as possible to everyone while also honoring my time and energy. I share a lot freely on here and my newsletter, offer regular free coaching spots and am giving scholarships for my courses to those who cant afford them (if that might be you, drop me a line!). These are some core beliefs I hold:
- We all deserve creativity and self-care in our lives
- We are agents of our own healing and we often know intuitively what is best for us – I help my clients find their own truth
- An authentic, beautiful and functional online platform can change your career and life
- Sustainability, social change and earth care are a necessity
- Awesome web design does not have to break the bank
- Starting an online business can bring freedom and abundance and provide a beautiful path to participating in alternative economies
My professional qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours combining social science and creative writing from the Open University 2012
- Yoga teacher training at the Sivananda ashram in Italy 2012
- Thai yoga massage training at the Mudita School of Thai Yoga Massage in London 2012
- Master of Arts in Creative Media from the University of Brighton 2014
- Certificate in holistic coaching, The Spencer Institute 2015
- Marie Forleo`s b-school class of 2015
- Priestess training with Vanessa Sage 2016
- Spirit Junkie Masterclass with Gabrielle Bernstein 2016
FREE DIY tech + design summer school
4 live online workshops, work sheets, group support and Q&As to lift your business to the next level without breaking the bank - join us for free!