I am Sarah – a web designer, online marketing expert and day dreamer. I am here to support cool people like you all over the world with practical advice, beautiful custom made websites and useful resources.
I blog about all things WordPress, web design and online marketing – its my passion to help people to create amazing websites, find clarity, build their dream businesses and strengthen self-love in any way that works for them.
I offer custom web design packages for entrepreneurs and online marketing support for like-minded people which is a real labour of love to me. For those who want to learn how to make some magic on a budget, I created the Online Awesomeness School with trainings on WordPress web design and DIY branding.
If you have questions or would like to get in touch, you can do so here.
I started my first own business as a freelance writer at the youthful age of 19 and while I kind of always knew that I wanted to create something awesome and meaningful, it took me ages to figure out how exactly to make that magic happen in a way that would sustain me. Long story short, like many young people I was super confused about what to do with my life and did a two year business training in order to be independent asap, then became a management assistant in London and progressed to be an HR manager for a start up in Berlin.
I experienced a beautiful turning point in my mid twenties – I earned my first degree with the Open University, trained as a yoga teacher with the Sivanada school in Italy and completed a thai yoga massage course at the Mudita school in London. I also got five awesome years of working creatively for myself under my belt and started getting published in international journals and magazines. I hibernated for a while, wrote a lot of poetry and took more classes in photography, design and creative writing. It was a slow caterpillar to butterfly process, which was lovingly supported by my dog Orlando.
As my confidence and creativity grew, I started teaching donation based, body-positive queer yoga classes and enrolled for an MA in Creative Media (best decision ever). I edited and self-published the anthology “A jar of queer feelings” and taught myself more about community work, social justice, mindfulness, sustainability and radical self-love.
Things really took off when I graduated from Marie Forleo`s b-school in spring 2015 – the course deepened my understanding not only of web design and digital strategy, but also of sustainable business models and authentic marketing. Taking Gabrielle Bernstein`s Spirit Junkie Masterclass in 2016 gave me another massive boost and the courage to infuse everything I do with what I deeply believe in.
My mission is to share all the amazing support, tools and insights I gathered over the years with people like you who want to make a positive difference in the world and are not afraid to do things differently.
If you work with me, you can expect heart-centred advice, deep respect for your work and a lot of care.
I want my work to be as accessible as possible to everyone while also honoring my time and energy. I share a lot freely on here and my newsletter, offer regular free coaching spots and donate a share of the profits I make to different charities. These are some core beliefs I hold:
- We all deserve creativity and self-care in our lives
- We are agents of our own healing and we often know intuitively what is best for us – I help my clients find their own truth
- An authentic, beautiful and functional online platform can change your career and life
- Sustainability, social change and earth care are a necessity
- Awesome web design does not have to break the bank
- Starting an online business can bring freedom and abundance and provide a beautiful path to participating in alternative economies
My professional qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours combining social science and creative writing from the Open University 2012
- Yoga teacher training at the Sivananda ashram in Italy 2012
- Thai yoga massage training at the Mudita School of Thai Yoga Massage in London 2012
- Master of Arts in Creative Media from the University of Brighton 2014
- Certificate in holistic coaching, The Spencer Institute 2015
- Marie Forleo`s b-school class of 2015
- Priestess training with Vanessa Sage 2016
- Spirit Junkie Masterclass with Gabrielle Bernstein 2016