Sarah Magdalena Love creates intentional websites and digital strategies for small, ethical business that are heartfelt and authentic. Their work centers sustainability and creates a bridge between big dreams and practical design solutions.
Sarah is also a queer artist and writer, a lover of plants, a tarot reader and a magic maker.
You can find Sarah`s web design work at SarahMagdalenaLove.com and their blog and podcast on folk herbalism, the tarot and magic at DaydreamingWolves.com
Some weird and wonderful things I love talking about
- Why I believe (almost) everyone can create a beautiful, functional website
- How starting a small business can be a reflection of our politics
- How we can step away from fear-based scarcity marketing and build community instead
- Folk herbalism, tarot practices and self-care as acts of resistance and community-care
- My egg donation, what its like for there to be a mini-me and how I feel about alternative families
- What it means to be magical and queer
- Why I use they/them as my pronouns and how I wish coaching/small business/healing communities would be more gender inclusive